Labelling gives your glass packaging an unmistakable and visually appealing design in a very efficient way. In the labelling process, we attach self-adhesive labels to untreated glass or to a previously coated surface. The packaging immediately gains an individual character that stands out at the point of sale (POS).
Our modern machine park is equipped for precise labelling or high-speed labelling. Our experts then attach your label with metallic embossing, haptic elements or light effects using the highest quality standards.
Labelling harmonises with other bottle design techniques such as coating, sleeving or printing.
Advantages of the labelling design technique for glass bottles
- The most freedom in the choice of colours and design
- Special effects such as metallic embossing, haptic elements or light effects
- Machine application for the most precision
- Enhancement of the raw material glass
- Can be flexibly combined for more design options
- Cost-effective bottle design technique
How can we help you?
We put great value on extensive consultation about your glass bottle design project and see it as the basis for creating the perfect result. Our experts have many years of experience and the necessary know-how and they will gladly offer support.
Use the contact form to tell us the most important project data and your personal contact partner will respond to you promptly.